COSTUME LIST AND LINKS
FEMALE DANCERS NEED 6 ITEMS:
- Leather shoes
- Uniform Skirt
- SDD Gray TShirt
- Jeans (blue), any style.
NOTE: For SDD Gigs, Hair is ponytail or half-up/half-down, or barrettes or PLAID HEADBANDS THAT MATCH SKIRTS if hair is short.
For the FLEADH: Hair TBD, for Parsipanny most likely half up half down or ponytail.
MALE DANCERS NEED 4 ITEMS:
- Uniform Tie
- Black Button Down Shirt
- Jeans (good condition)
- Leather Shoes
- SDD Gray T Shirt
- Black Socks
FEMALE COSTUME PIECES
1) Leotard in Black
2) Tights in Black (these seemed to have the best reviews as far as durability).
Pay attention to sizing because they do not let you return...
3) Big Kid/Adult Skirt in Clear Blue Plaid
All dancers need the clogging oxfords.
Level III (Tuesday St James Dancers) also need taps.
TAP SHOES: SO DANCA TAO-5
MALE COSTUME PIECES:
1) Uniform Tie in CLEAR BLUE PLAID
2) "Dance Class" Clogging Oxford
3) Black button down shirt
4) Jeans (blue, good condition)
5) Black socks